I am about to start my second-and final week of ammo supply school. It is probably one of the worst classes I have ever been to...it is basiclly a how-to on using this computer software that looks like the 70's called and want their program back. The software is used to order and keep track of ammo...so it is about as uncool as it could get, but it is almost over.
I've been hiking a few times, it is very different from what I am used to-there are no trees and it gets so hot, but it is very beautiful and always fun. I also saw Live Free or Die Hard, I highly reccommend seeing it, especially in the theater. Other than that I have just been visiting with friends and going to school. I am probably going to go to a Padres game this week and Nisa is looking into a horse race this weekend-I've never been to one, but it could be fabulous.
I still don't have an address and I will not have one for a while-sorry. I leave for Japan on July 25, get there the 27th which is a friday. My ship goes underway until october so once I get there I'll send out that address, but I won't have an apartment until oct/nov.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't forget your fancy hat to wear to the horse races:)
I'd like to see a picture of that!
Post a Comment